"Resign yourself, Catherine! Shops must be visited! Money must be spent! Do you think you could bear it?" - Northanger Abbey

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

HSF Challenge #21 Green - Green Ribbon Decoration

The Challenge: #21 Green

Fabric: Green Ribbon


Pattern: N/A I read a few tutorials and made it up as I went along.

Year: Regency 1800-1820

Notions: Cameo (actually its what people use for card crafts but seemed to fit perfectly

How historically accurate is it? Well it looks authentic to me. The cameo doesn't look obviously plastic.

Hours to complete: Oh, it was very quick did it in one evening.

First worn: N/A

Total cost: It was all out of my stash so only a couple of quid.



The cameo is glued onto the centre of the cockade. I then attached it to my bonnet.

No comments:

Post a Comment