"Resign yourself, Catherine! Shops must be visited! Money must be spent! Do you think you could bear it?" - Northanger Abbey

Friday, October 25, 2013

Doctor Who Costume - 1 month to go Status Update

So just wanted to update everyone as to my progress. With around a month to go I have the bulk of the outfit done.
Last time I checked in I was going for full Edwardian ensemble. But I've had to make a few compromises due to time and fabric limitations.

Doctor Who Ensemble (WIP)

 The Jacket is close to completion. It needs hemming and buttonholes added.

Doctor Who Ensemble (WIP)
The Waistcoat is done. But the skirt has become trousers due to lack of fabric. I think it might be more practical too.
I have finishing touches to do on those. Then I can start on making the wing collared shirt. Which will involve a little redrafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment