"Resign yourself, Catherine! Shops must be visited! Money must be spent! Do you think you could bear it?" - Northanger Abbey

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Lindy Exchange!

SO I went a little quiet on my blog for a week....I have an excuse. Got all excited about the local lindy exchange. Started making a dress but found after I sewed up the sides it was too small. Eeeek! So I didn't post it up on the blog (I will once I sort out the problem....going to add some godet's to the side seams). Then I was busy dancing/watching the dancing all weekend. They danced on the seafront on the saturday...despite some inclement weather (wind and showers) the sun came out long enough to enjoy the dancing.


I've not been learning long but felt I had improved after all the 'practice'.


And there's nothing quite like having a live band. Seeing all the outfits on the final night has given me ideas for more stuff to make.


Anyway...back to normal now.

No comments:

Post a Comment